Today I meet for a full day with my business coach Rachel Turner.
It’s a 6-monthly review meeting during which we will be:
- looking at the progress I’ve made since our 2-day intensive in early October 2017;
- I’m making more money in less time – result!
- I’m genuinely happy with the clients, the team and the work I do
- I have the sense that there is a bigger future ahead
- I no longer get as distracted by Bright Shiny Objects (ideas that dilute our focus)
- My personal fitness is improving
- reviewing where I’m at today in terms of
- the client experience
- support team
- looking at the rest of 2018 and what I need to to do ensure I hit targets on
- income and expenditure
- removing any tolerations
- business development
- reviewing progress on a product/service development idea I talked about at our October meeting and have spent 6 months creating the space to implement (that’s how long it has taken to change direction)
- looking at the next 5 years strategically to confirm whether my vision from the last meeting is the same
All of which means that the 8 uninterrupted hours Rachel and I have together will simply fly by.
I hope to catch the 18:00 out of Euston with a mind that is cleared and focused.
You should try it.
One thought on “Practising rather than preaching – the coach gets coached”
I hope you have a productive day Chris
Comments are closed.