I know I’m a sucker for a sale – and I love my techie toys BUT….
I’ve just invested £149.00 in Buzan’s iMindmap and the story was…..
- downloaded a free trial of the software for my Macbook Pro some months ago
- used the trial until it expired but did not purchase
- did purchase a low-price copy of Novamind because I thought at the time the features were better
- have used Novamind for about 6 months
- via Mashable and an email from a client, sees the new Buzan iPhone app – free of charge
- download it yesterday (launch day – early adopter) and plays with it on the train last night
- love it – very easy to create good quality maps on the iPhone – minutes of meetings, ideas, projects, presentation outlines, article outlines, brand standards – my mind starts buzzing
- email to myself the first iPhone Mindmap I create – iPhone to Mac
- to open in Buzan this morning BUT
- my trial has expired SO….
- I go to their web site and take a look at the different versions on offer and
- decide to invest in their Ultimate version because the features look cool and
- and I’m loving that my iPhone and Macbook pro can now sync on the maps
So – they made me a KEDO (free iPhone app) and that was the step I needed to take to become a full client for an added value product.
And then they sent me an email to give me a free pack of Mindmap templates as a thank you for my business.
And here I am writing to you – enrolled as a member of their unpaid salesforce.
I know what they are doing – and its lovely to see.
What’s the version of this in your own business?