Lead (new patient) generation is a compulsory and never-ending activity.
The best time to dig a well is when it is raining – wait for a drought and you are too late.
So – I constantly nag my clients to keep digging the well when it comes to marketing activity.
At 7connections we supply a marketing template spreadsheet, dividing the year into 12 months and planning activity for every month.
On this subject, I was asked last week to supply 12 themes for a full year of marketing.
Here they are.
Imagine that on the 1st of every month you:
- change the home page of your web site to highlight the theme
- ensure that your social media posts are parables connected to the theme
- direct any Google direct-marketing to create leads for the theme
- create min-referral cards related to the theme – and make your referral requests specific – “if you know of any family, friends or colleagues who would be interested in this theme, please pass this card to them”
- alter your A-board, signage, advertising and/or radio advert to promote your theme
- train your front desk and TCO team to answer FAQ’s on the theme
- mentor your clinicians to talk to patients about the theme
Exhausted at the thought?
Don’t forget to delegate all of this to a marketing manager (full or part-time).
Please, though, don’t abdicate – no longer an option.