I’d like to thank Sara and Mike Reece for showing me around their lovely practice outside Sutton Coldfield and also for talking me through the Smilescool concept and business model.
- I did actually say “wow” when I walked through the door – lovely premises
- and then I immediately set about giving them my feedback – graciously taken
- the basic concept of creating small “teams” of children and providing innovative and fun dental health education – is fantastic
- the business model and earnings potential are impressive
- it will not be suitable for everyone
- ability of team
- need for careful nurturing
- a love of kids!
But if I were opening a new dental business, or seeking to expand an existing practice – I would be looking very seriously at this proposition.
I think it would be another fantastic “feeder” for a GDP, if located in suitable retail premises/
The “back-stage” work is excellent – bringing out Sara’s expertise in the field of nursery management.
This is one to watch.
You can see more photographs at my Facebook site – if you are not yet my “friend” search for “coachbarrow” on FB.