Back in August, I published a blog series on The 100% Growth System – a step by step approach to growing your sales and profitability by 100% – a bold, outrageous and provocative target.
The 14 tactics from that series are summarised at the end of this post.
At the conclusion of that summer series I applied for a job – as your 100% Growth manager.
The details of that job application are also repeated below.
Here’s what happened:
- I set myself a target of 20 practices to work with for the first 6 months of 2016
- as of today – 17 practices have interviewed and hired me to coach them on 100% growth
So this post is for two reasons:
- I’m taking a moment to appreciate those who have hired me – my best work is happening with their management teams;
- I’m offering myself for “interviews” to fill the remaining 3 positions
I’d be happy to attend a telephone interview to begin with and a complimentary face to face meeting if I get past stage one.
Would you like your business to grow 100%?
I’m for hire.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of the Job Application
Terms as follows (as amended to reflect today’s date).
- Job Title – 100% Growth Manager
- Start Date – 1st January 2016 or ASAP after that
- Duration – 6 months
- Salary – £1,200 pcm (including VAT). Your total investment = £7,200
- Benefits – I do not require any health insurance, or a pension, or life cover, or expenses or an invite to the Christmas party
- Working conditions – I don’t need a desk, a chair, a telephone, a computer, a uniform, a locker or any business cards – oh, and you don’t need to be nice to me
- Attitude – I’m a business survivor and I know how to grow your business by 100%
- I’m not scared of getting my hands dirty
- In June 2016 I will resign on a month’s notice and ask you to provide a reference for my next Employer – or I’ll want you to ask me to stay another 6 months – either way I’ll want you to say that I’m worth it because I helped your practice to start the process of growing 100%.
Summary of The 100% Growth System
Tactic #1 – hold accountability meetings face to face with your SEO, Digital and Direct Marketing providers EVERY MONTH AND PREFERABLY FACE TO FACE and ask them the golden question.
Tactic #2 – lead your team in actively asking for emails, social connections, testimonials, referrals and networking invitations
Tactic #3 – The Lifecycle Marketing Workflow
Tactic #4- create White Paper downloads on your web site for all of the major treatment modalities that you wish to broadcast
Tactic #5 – embed White Paper offers into your existing email newsletters
Tactic #6 – complete internal web forms for all new patient enquiries and up-sales to existing patients
Tactic #7 – create reactivation sequences for dormant treatment plans.
Tactic #8 – create a CRM software-based recall system that encourages up-sales and referrals
Tactic #9 – get trained and adept with Digital Treatment Planning
Tactic #10 – implement The 12-Point Recommendation Checklist
Tactic #11 – demonstrate Passion and Leadership on a daily basis
Tactic #12 – use The Smile Check
Tactic #13 – use The Dental Health Review System
Tactic #14 – grow a strong membership base