Welcome to this episode of Two Reds are Better than One. Chris Barrow and Ashley Latter discuss their recent travels, how to manage taking time off and talk about asking for referrals.
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
In This Episode:
- 0:00:Bridges over not so troubled waters.
- 0:26:Updates from Chris and Ashley.
- 3:58:Ashley and Chris discuss their philosophies on taking time off.
- 7:41:Chris gives an update on his adventure in Oman.
- 22:18:The best moments of the Oman trip.
- 26:20:Ashley talks about his Australia and Chicago events.
- 29:02:What Ashley found didn’t translate culturally during his international events.
- 32:59:Let’s talk about referrals.
- 36:44:The reasons why dentists don’t ask for referrals.
- 40:34:Still the best way to ask for a referral.
- 45:05:Your business chair
- 45:45:Chris and Ashley ask for podcast referrals
- 47:23:Two Reds are Better than One at The Dentistry Show
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.