Yet another call this week from an old friend and former client, to thank me for the work I have done over the years and confirm that the practice is being sold (this one at 8 x EBITDA – the multiples are creeping up).
This has become a regular event in my business life; it’s lovely to see people I like doing well and equally to be appreciated by them for my contribution.
One of my proudest possessions is an unsolicited email from the CEO of a very well known corporate, thanking me for the work I do, as his acquisitions team know that when they arrive at a “Barrowed-up” practice, their work is going to be easier – both the due diligence and post-sale growth.
Coaching is about helping clients at the start, the middle and the end of their career.
In just a few weeks I’ll be firing the starter pistol on my 2020 marketing campaign – looking for clients who want to join me next year for 1:1 coaching and/or workshops.
Here’s a shopping list of the outcomes I can deliver for you:
- If you are building a micro-corporate, I can help with acquisitions and with the integration of new practices into your group or I can help you to locate, open and grow a cold squat;
- If you want to improve your marketing, I can help with identifying and training a new marketing manager or coaching an existing one and with the construction and roll out of an effective marketing plan that will work without breaking the bank;
- If you want to improve your sales, I can help by working with your Treatment Co-ordinators and your Clinicians on their communication skills;
- If you want to delegate more of the day to day running of the business, I can help you to internally or externally identify a business development manager and train that person;
- If you want to deliver a remarkable patient experience, I can help by working with your whole team on understanding their individual responsibilities;
- If you want to improve your profits, I can help by sharing with you 20+ years of experience with the numbers in the business of dentistry;
- If you want to sell your practice in the next few years, I can help you polish the silver and prepare for that sale;
- If you want a better balance, I can help by becoming your personal coach.
I appreciate that before you hire a coach and make the financial commitment, you want to be sure that you are doing the right thing.
- if you are interested, let’s book 30-minutes on the telephone or video, no charge, for an initial chat;
- at the end of that meeting we can both decide whether we want to work together next year.
So, all you need to do now is email me at email@example.com and request a call.
You have nothing to lose and a great deal to gain — what’s not to like about Marmite?
One thought on “Another one bites the dust”
Hi Chris, I feel that I am coming to a bit of a cross roads in my career, my business partner who is to all intents and purposes silent is considering retirement, whilst the practice is successful the are many inherent problems which we have failed to address, so do I buy his share, sell to a corporate, or take on a business partner…
Comments are closed.