Yet another call this week from an old friend and former client, to thank me for the work I have done over the years and confirm that the practice is being sold (this one at 8 x EBITDA – the multiples are creeping up).
This has become a regular event in my business life; it’s lovely to see people I like doing well and equally to be appreciated by them for my contribution.
One of my proudest possessions is an unsolicited email from the CEO of a very well known corporate, thanking me for the work I do, as his acquisitions team know that when they arrive at a “Barrowed-up” practice, their work is going to be easier – both the due diligence and post-sale growth.
Coaching is about helping clients at the start, the middle and the end of their career.
In just a few weeks I’ll be firing the starter pistol on my 2020 marketing campaign – looking for clients who want to join me next year for 1:1 coaching and/or workshops.
Here’s a shopping list of the outcomes I can deliver for you:
- If you are building a micro-corporate, I can help with acquisitions and with the integration of new practices into your group or I can help you to locate, open and grow a cold squat;
- If you want to improve your marketing, I can help with identifying and training a new marketing manager or coaching an existing one and with the construction and roll out of an effective marketing plan that will work without breaking the bank;
- If you want to improve your sales, I can help by working with your Treatment Co-ordinators and your Clinicians on their communication skills;
- If you want to delegate more of the day to day running of the business, I can help you to internally or externally identify a business development manager and train that person;
- If you want to deliver a remarkable patient experience, I can help by working with your whole team on understanding their individual responsibilities;
- If you want to improve your profits, I can help by sharing with you 20+ years of experience with the numbers in the business of dentistry;
- If you want to sell your practice in the next few years, I can help you polish the silver and prepare for that sale;
- If you want a better balance, I can help by becoming your personal coach.
I appreciate that before you hire a coach and make the financial commitment, you want to be sure that you are doing the right thing.
- if you are interested, let’s book 30-minutes on the telephone or video, no charge, for an initial chat;
- at the end of that meeting we can both decide whether we want to work together next year.
So, all you need to do now is email me at email@example.com and request a call.
You have nothing to lose and a great deal to gain — what’s not to like about Marmite?