Nigel Risner is a world renowned international speaker who conducts over 100 presentations a year, all over the world. He is the author of five business books. His most popular book The Impact Code is all about creating the life that you deserve. You will warm to Nigel and I can promise after you have listened to these podcasts you will have a page of notes and a long to-do list.
In this two-part podcast you will discover:
- Nigel’s definition of Leadership
- What people go to work for and how to find out what motivates them
- The importance of being in the room if you are in the room
- How to meet the needs of Millennials and keep them motivated
- The importance of saying no and how to feel good about it
- How to put new life into your routine and enjoy life so much more
- The importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- The four questions that you need to ask to have your best year ever
- How to raise your self esteem and self confidence
- That if you want to achieve your goals and dreams, you need to let go of the past.
And much more…
Contact Chris and Ashley
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favourite player or Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog (below) and over on Ashley Latter’s website also. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play. Just search for ‘Two Reds are Better Than One’.
Listen to Part 1
Listen to Part 2
If you use an iPhone and want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Episode Length: 33 minutes 38 seconds
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website or iTunes store and subscribe. Please do consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.