I’m frequently contacted by people who have products and services of relevance to my clients. For over 20+ years I have maintained a policy that I do not accept introducers fees or commissions – I simply broadcast and comment on good ideas.
There’s little doubt that your practice needs various categories of video as part of your marketing collateral:
- A short but very sweet Gold standard show-reel that explains your ethos and the type of patients you work with;
- A series of patient video testimonials that are suitable for multi-channel broadcast across every social network to which you belong:
- Gold standard – professionally made;
- Silver standard – DIY but with good sound and light in your TCO consult room;
- Bronze standard – those snippets collected with smartphone cameras on the hoof.
In the category of “show-reels” and gold standard, I’ve been very impressed with the work of brothers Ross and Adam Idzhar, based in Belfast and London.
My regular followers will already have seen their work at Helens Bay Dental Practice, they have also created some lovely work with another client, O’Connor Moore over in Sligo on the west coast if Ireland.
Ross and Adam have offices in London and are happy to look at projects in the UK and further afield.
“We’d also love to offer your clients a special introductory discount of 10% off their first project with us. The best way to get in touch with us directly is email@example.com”
Their dental web site page is HERE.
Here’s a small taste of their work.
One thought on “Two brothers making an impact in dental practice video production”
Thanks so much for the post and mention, Chris! Much appreciated, Ross and Adam
Comments are closed.