Welcome to this episode of Two Reds are Better than One, Chris Barrow and Ashley Latter interview Guy Levine.
Guy Levine is the CEO and Founder of Return on Digital. Guy is the CEO and Founder of Return. He started his Internet career by founding an internet business at 17 and exiting 1 year later during the .com boom. He has not looked back since.
Return on Digital was created in 2008. Their specialties include Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click Management, Social Media, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Content Marketing.
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Listen to the Audio
In This Episode:
- 3:48:How Chris and Guy Met
- 7:54:How Ashley and Guy Met
- 10:24:Guy’s Journey from 18 to 37
- 15:13:Guy discusses Search Engine Optimisation
- 17:14:Good to Great
- 20:16:Guy’s Journey – Part 2
- 25:29:How did Guy get through tough times
- 28:44:Who is ROD’s typical client?
- 29:40:What should a dentist do for advertising?
- 33:49:Ashley picks Guy’s brain about dental websites
- 42:05:How important are reviews?
- 42:48:What advice does Guy offer for 37 year old entrepreneurs?
- 45:55:What advice does Guy have for baby boomers?
- 47:16:What was Guy’s number 1 idea?
- 48:45:How to keep your team motivated
- 53:05:What will Guy look like when he’s Ashley’s age?
- 53:57:Everything Guy Levine knows about Hawaiian BBQ
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.