Imagine, if you will, that you have an A-Board that advertises your best offers.
Whenever you have a bright idea:
- free implant consults
- half-price whitening
- same day veneers
- same day crowns
- invisible ortho
- new patient assessments with a TCO
- Children’s Days
- Charity events
- members evenings
- special offers
- limited time promotions
In fact, any campaign….
Your A-Board can be changed immediately and at no cost.
Your A-board is bright, shiny and very noticeable.
The problem is – where do you put it?
- in the back garden of your practice = 1 person sees it every week = 0.1% take up = 1 new patient every 1000 weeks
- at the front of your practice = 100 people see it every week = 0.1% take up = 1 new patient every 10 weeks
- in a local shopping centre = 1000 people see it every week = 0.1% take up = 1 new patient a week
- in a major regional shopping mall = 10,000 people see it every week = 10 new patients a week
- on a bridge over the local motorway = 100,000 people see it every week = 100 new patients a week
- on TV in the X-Factor adverts = 1000,000 people see it very week = 1000’s of new patients
Wouldn’t you like your A-board in that shopping centre, on that bridge, on TV?
Well now you can – and at very low cost.
Its called social media.
Populate the following:
- a web site
- a blog
- a Facebook page
- a Linkedin profile
- a Foursquare site
- a YouTube channel
- a Twitter page
Keep them busy. Keep them lively. Keep them interesting.
Invite followers at every available opportunity.
You will create that virtual A-board for your offers – but better then any A-board – you will be able to add content and video that will bring your brand to life.
You become the media.
The world’s most effective A-board.