This morning I bring you a brand new download – The MRCREST Scorecard.
The idea is simple enough (if you have the systems and the people in place).
- First item on the agenda at The Daily Huddle is “how did we do yesterday on MRCREST?
- Add a tick for each event;
- a tick for a new plan member
- a tick if any business cards are handed out
- a tick if a patient checks in to the practice on their Facebook profile
- a tick if a patient writes an online review;
- a tick if you get consent from a patient to subscribe to your monthly patient newsletter
- a tick if you persuade a patient to take a selfie on their smartphone and post/tag it;
- a tick if you are successful in getting a short video testimonial for Instagram/Facebook or a patient agrees to attend your next VIP patient filming day
- Whoever chairs The Daily Huddle for the week brings the MRCREST Scorecard to the meeting each day;
- At the end of the week celebrate your wins and do something about your misses;
- Manage your expectations – one tick a day in the totals box would kick-start your internal marketing. One tick a day in every box would revolutionise your practice.
p.s. it’s all free – your currency is time and people who care – not money down the drain.