The new Ollie and Darsh web site has now gone live:
and is a considerable improvement in many ways.
Not the least of which is overcoming the challenge that the average “browser” invests just 4 seconds in your home page to see if “it suits”.
To entice them to stay longer requires a home page that is “sticky” – rather like fly-paper.
To do that, either show me moving images and/or make me a KEDO (knock ’em dead offer).
Congratulations to the team at O&D for a great result here.
Business manager Suzy Gorman also writes:
We have 32 new members up to today for May’09
· We have celebrated National Smile Month with Radio City offering FREE smile checks – and those who attend will be entered into a draw for ZOOM!
· Our relationship marketing has increased due to a recent exhibition at Hill Dickinson Solicitors and BNI
· A networking event was held at our clinic – creating awareness of our wonderful facility
· Initial trust and confidence is started in my office- all new consultations are dealt with by myself. This proves very successful as potential clients are quite often more relaxed in this type of surrounding, we have a relaxing chat and share a drink, without the ‘dentist’ present.
· All patients receive text or email reminders of their appointments 48 hours before their expected visit.
· Are your clinicians Invisalign trained? This is very successful here at O&D
· I run reports at the end of each month for open courses of treatment and will contact these clients to hopefully re-book – this depends on your software
· Whitening Wednesday’s are a complete success – this is a great concept at O&D