1. Intial look and feel – 4 seconds – am I in the right place?
- Overall brand – which demographic?
- Rolling graphic
- Images of team, premises and patients
2. Product mix – 16 seconds – do they sell what I’m looking to buy?
- Outline of main products in layman’s language
- Special offers
3. Social Media – 30 seconds – can I connect with the practice via my favoured social media channel?
- Facebook and Facebook Places
- You Tube
4. Do they write about what they do – 20 seconds – can I read about “a day in the life” of this practice?
- Email newsletter
- PDF download of Welcome Pack
5. Shall I leave my contact details – 30 seconds – is there a compelling reason why I should give them my email address and mobile number?
- Free prize draw
- Special downloadable tips booklet
- Inviation to receive regular updates and invites
6. Do they have testimonials – 4 minutes – Can I hear good news from their patients?
- Video testimonials from a variety of demographics
- Including my demographic!!
7. Is there a practice tour and a description of the new patient experience? – 4 minutes – can I experience virtually what it will be like?
- The practice video, focused on the patient experience
8. Is there a clear call for action – 10 seconds – if I want to ask questions, is there somebody knowledgable who can help me?
- Telephone number – top right
- Possible names/photos of who I will be calling
Optional (for teachers and engineers)
9. Is there a bunch of information about dentistry?
Optional (for other dentists)
10. Is there a bunch of information about dentistry?