A delightful conversation with a Scottish Practice Manager this morning, reviewing progress since my last practice visit on 9th February 2010:
- all new patients now seen and triaged by the two principals
- happy associate attending implant training course
- whitening wednesdays has been a roaring success
- all whitening appointments delivered by hygiene team under supervision
- strong sales of power plus trays at £325 and trays at £150
- book-keeper in and ploughing through Sage
- monthly financial reports in place
- profit & loss
- key performance indicators
- average daily production versus target
- all prices up by 10%
This information shared by the PM whilst the owners are enjoying a long weekend.And to top it all…..
March was a record “best ever” sales month for this practice, which opened in 1987 and relocated in 2006.
I feel very proud to have been a catalyst in this process.
I’m due back on 9th June and looking forward to the next move forward.
We will be discussing how to “super-zone” the diary to improve profits without inconveniencing the patients.
Its a pleasure to be in the company of “winners”.
Clients who think that their dental business has a bigger future, who genuinely appreciate their patients, their team and their business coach.