On this month’s podcast Ashley and Chris interview Neel Barchha
Neel is a fascinating dentist who purchased a Practice in Wolverhampton just before the Banking Crisis in 2006. During the last 12 years he has increased its turnover 10 fold and has also took it to a 7 surgery practice offering a full range of treatments. Neel was so determined to make it work that he often worked till 11.00p.m. each night to ensure that the practice was a great success.
On this podcast you will learn
- The mental attitude it takes to succeed during tough times
- What it takes to succeed and the importance of hard work
- The importance of communication and team work
- The important life lesson he learnt by reading the E. Myth by Gerber
- The importance of balance in your life and taking 10 weeks holiday a year
- How to never rest on your morals and to always be looking on how to exceed your patients expectations
AND MUCH MORE
Contact Chris and Ashley
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Episode Length: 47 minutes 27 seconds
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.