Marketing NEVER ends, marketing NEVER stops, you keep on marketing even when it’s raining new clients.
The last 6 months have been the best ever in 9 years of The Dental Business School.
And yet, here’s what we are planning at the moment:
- a 21,000 leaflet drop in the British Dental Journal
- a 20,000 leaflet drop in Private Dentistry magazine
- a letter to our “interested” database of 780 dentists, promoting one-day Practice Audits by our two in-house dental coaches
- a letter to the same database announcing the next round of UK taster days at the DBS workshops
- a twice-monthly ezine broadcast to 2000 readers announcing the schedule of one and two-day Intensives for the coming year
- an special offer in the ezine and newsletter for the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- a feature in the newsletter for the British Dental Practice Managers Association
- a review of our strategic alliance partners and meetings to dicuss marketing alliances
- a reprint of our 100-tips booklet for distribution at conferences
- a new offer to take our successful “Perfect Front Desk Team” Intensive in-house to specific practices
- creation of 3 new Intensives for our Autumn programme of events
And that’s as well as public speaking engagements for yours truly which include:
- an evening at Precision Dental Laboratory in Newbury
- a UK tour with Isoplan (in progress)
- a one-day presentation to ortho practices at the Head Office of 3M Unitek in Bracknell
- a VDP conference
- a one-day special with the Newcastle IPG
- a s.63 day in Doncaster
Just in the next 3 months.
To carry on from my “cash is king” comments:
- It’s all about cash flow;
- Cash flow is all about sales;
- Sales are a consequence of marketing.
Never take your eye off that ball.