Here are some top tips:
- Send by email – print media is dead.
- Send monthly – less frequently and you will not get noticed.
- Avoid jargon and clinical stuff – people don’t care how much you know.
- Talk about your team – include examples of what they are up to, professionally and personally.
- Talk about your patients (with consent) – include examples of how your treatment has changed patients’ lives for the better.
- Talk about your CSR – if you do raise money for charity or volunteer – make a fuss.
- Include downloadable information (white papers) – make sure that you feature a free download in every issue.
- Include links to your web site.
- Make the newsletter share-able – make it easy for readers to send copies or share on their social channels.
- Talk about more than just dentistry – highlight interesting news about your post code.
- Get the graphics right – make the design something you are proud of.
Here are some examples of newsletters that we have helped our clients to produce in the last few days.
The Smile Spa – Stockton on Tees
Metamorphosis Orthodontics – Fulham
Marquess Dental – Anglesey