My good friend Dr Uchenna Okoye (Channel 4’s “10 years younger” dentist), requires additional help in the rapid growth of her three London-based practices.
You can read all about the business here.
Business is booming, its an exciting and challenging place to work and Uchenna is looking to recruit a manager with the following job description:
We are looking for someone who can join our team as a Clinical Manager. Who will be able to support the team during good times and stressful timesÂ and be able to ensure that both practices run smoothly clinically. This is a full time position based at both Goodge Street and Gloucester Road on a need byÂ goal basis.
Attention to detail speed and efficiency is a must. The applicant must also be willing to attend monthly team meetings and other meeting as required.
- Recruitment of team members
- Appraisals and assessments
- Maintain and update team personal records
- Holidays / overtime records
- Keep up with current employment legislation
- Employee Disciplinary and misconductÂ
- Written and verbal warnings and dismissals
- Team development
- Ensure all equipment is working and maintained
- Manage the day to day running of the practices
If you know someone who could fit the bill, please let me know – firstname.lastname@example.org.