Monday morning and I wake for my third and final day in this lovely European capital.
What have I learned whilst I’ve been here?
- It’s good to take some quality time out with family;
- Easyjet check in at Gatwick is effortless;
- AirBnB is a great way to enjoy good accommodation at low prices and much more relaxing than a hotel;
- You can serve an 18″ pizza for 10 euros in a lovely restaurant, smile and still make a profit;
- In a blizzard, if you have the right equipment, there is no reason why things can’t carry on as normal;
- Walking is a wonderful way to discover the pulse of a city;
- We live in a world in which a famous painting (The Kiss) has a room next to it, with a copy of the masterpiece, designated as the “selfie point”;
- Freud was fascinating and fearless;
- I need to do this more often.
I’m taking a free day today and back in London at midnight.
The business blog proper will be back tomorrow (as will I).