Here’s a notice of the financial understanding courses offered by Andy McDougall.
I’ve worked with Andy’s clients and can vouch that his skills are excellent, so I’ve no doubt that this is a good investment.
Recommended to every practice owner and manager
There are only two dates left of an insightful course we would encourage everyone to attend. Andy McDougall from Spot On Business Planning is presenting his one-day course entitled ‘Business planning and financial management for practice owners and managers’ at BDA HQ in London on Thursday 22 July 2010 and Friday 17 September 2010.
The course is packed with information, teaching tips and insights that will leave you feeling completely enthused about the future of your practice. It will transform the way you look at and run your business and for many, will act as a catalyst to delivering the types of results you have previously only ever dreamed of.
By the end of the course you will:
· have a good grasp of the fundamentals of finance
· be able to read and interpret a set of accounts
· understand how to use management accounts to achieve your
· understand the time-tested principles for creating a business plan
· know what to do with your business plan after you have prepared it
· have the insight of how to ‘manage’ the result rather than it just
· understand how to align your resources to focus on what is important
This course will help you to understand the steps required to create a tangible vision for your practice: to understand your objectives, get to know your figures, and to be more profitable and more efficient by measuring performance and actually managing the results. But don’t just take our word for it. Here is a selection of comments from delegates attending the first event in June.
What did you like most about the course?
· Clear presentation and in-depth of business planning
· A vast subject covered in a comprehensive, understandable (99% of the time!!) manner – very helpful
· Basic information on a dry subject was demystified in one day
· Having a greater understanding of our accounts – which we have had for the past 20 years!
· The course content was very relevant to dental practice. Good presenter
· Looking at the numbers and being talked through scenarios.
· Content, lots of content, excellent overview with lots of detail. Great enthusiasm from presenter.
· Very informative – I have a basic understanding now which will help me go further to understand but will have to do some homework
· Good speaker. Very relevant to what I was intending to learn
For more information visit http://www.spoton-businessplanning.co.uk/contact-us.htm or http://www.bda.org/events/index.aspx