Due to popular demand, Ashley Latter is holding a High Impact Presentation Course on the 29th April 2013!
This programme is for anyone who not only wants to improve their Presentation Skills, but also for people who want to improve their communication skills whether one to one, or if you are running small meetings.
Outcomes on the day:
- Presentation Technique. How to project a more professional image in strategic situations. Get a more consistently positive reaction from an audience. How to highlight key points/issues. Develop more ability to persuade others.
- Develop Confidence and Poise. Develop a greater belief in yourself and your ability. Take control in pressurised situations.
- Clarity of Expression. How to win the audience over. Break complex material down to its simplest form. Learn to illustrate and clarify points. How to organise the structure and flow of a presentation.
- Personal Presence. How to understand and capitalise on group dynamics. Learn how others perceive us. Control and facilitate group conversation and feedback. Excite others to action. Project self-assurance.
- Selling Ideas. Learn a strategy of presenting solutions. How to handle and diffuse challenging questions. Ways to ask for action/decision. Respond quickly and succinctly under pressure. Develop techniques for dealing with an open antagonist whilst maintaining control.
- Freedom of Expression. Become more comfortable thinking on your feet. Say what you think without causing resentment. Add more excitement to your personality.
- Attitude Control. Create a positive climate more constantly. Learn to concentrate on the positive traits of others. Make the best of situations and become a more flexible person.
For further information, please click here: http://www.ashleylatter.com/high-impact-presentation-skills.html