Sandra left us this afternoon for her vacation – so I just wanted to capture us all for a moment.
From your left to right:
- Jamie Broughton – Footprint Leadership – developing new and emerging leaders
- Jen Koretsky – ADDmanagement – learning how to manage adult ADD and move forward in life
- Michel Neray – Essential Message – developing better sales and marketing messages
- Doug Emerson – The Profitable Horseman – learning how to make money in the horse business
- Paul Copcutt – Square Peg Solutions – building your personal brand
- Sandra de Freitas – The Tech Coach – training coaches to use technology to build their practices
How’s about that for a talented group to spend 3 days with?
Great day of coaching today – my “truffles and pings” were:
- The importance of recognising the weaknesses in my marketing funnel – and doing something about it!
- The need to be very clear about my marketing message.
- The need to “jazz up the offer” – developing techniques that will make it easier for people to invest in our products and services;
- The desire to delegate the delivery of “systems” in our workshops to a professional trainer – so that what I deliver is leadership – to the clients.
- The need to recreate my holistic vision of what life I will have to build so that my core values can be met.
Not a bad list eh?
It began to snow this afternoon – so I’m becoming increasingly convinced that it will be Jack Nicholson wandering around here later.