A fantastic report by Wolff Olin, that is unfortunately no longer available.
How’s about this for a set of standards:
- Define your organisation’s purpose beyond profit to stand for something that inspires and motivates people.
- Be sure your actions deliver on your purpose across the entire business by auditing your customer and employee experience.
- Map your customer journey to understand where you can add value.
- Go beyond what customers buy from you and understand what they want to do through you.
- Use your brand values to guide experimentation.
- Encourage teams to expand their comfort zone by taking time to pursue experiments.
- Find an ecosystem of partners who share your values and a common ambition for the world.
- Be boundaryless within your own organisation by breaking down silos and bringing people from partner organisations onto your management team.
- Make it an ambition to launch a totally new revenue stream each year.
- Define value for your organisation based on your brand purpose and values.