So you want to grow in 2013?
Here are 10 easy things that are difficult to do…
- improve the average daily production of your fee-earners
- increase the number of fee-earners
- increase the number of days available for fee-earning activities
- increase the facility utilisation of your surgeries
- introduce more into your product mix
- introduce Treatment Co-ordinators
- hire Therapists and re-skill them
- introduce more new patients – it’s called marketing and it’s a system
- raise your prices – because you offer the best customer service experience in town – and enough people will pay for the upgrade
- reduce the operating costs per surgery per day of your business
Chris Barrow has been active as a consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. As a writer, his blog enjoys a strong following and he is a regular contributor to the dental press. Naturally direct, assertive and determined, he has the ability to reach conclusions quickly, as well as the sharp reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries. In 2014 he appeared as a “castaway” in the first season of the popular reality TV show “The Island with Bear Grylls”. His main professional focus is as Coach Barrow, providing coaching and mentorship to independent dentistry.