My head is spinning with “bright shiny objects” – opportunities in the market:
- building private sales within the existing IDH portfolio
- building private sales within the existing IDH orthodontic business
- looking for selective acquisitions
- encouraging the use of technology to facilitate good conversations and a strong brand
- developing strategic alliances to fill the vacuum that exists in the market for training, consulting and coaching
- helping independent principals to prosper by
- selling more treatment to existing patients
- building referrals – either from patients or referring dentists
- developing 21st Century marketing and patient journey systems
- acquiring satellite practices
- opening private squats
and then thinking deeply about where the market will be in 12/18 months and understanding that my previous writing on the subject of producer groups and franchises is going to come true.
I have never seen so many BSO’s.
And I’m struggling a little with the need to stop being a “technician” (coach) and move towards entreprenuer-ship.
Not enough hours in the day.
Never enough time, money or people.
I need a really good business coach!