You are only as good as:
- your skill at the thing you do;
- your managers;
- your income versus expenditure;
- your ability to convert prospects into patients and then into advocates;
- your curiosity to innovate;
- your balance of time between working IN and ON your business;
- your sleep, nutrition and exercise and time OUT of the business;
- your connection to peer groups;
- your openness to mentoring;
- your willingness to give something back.
Nobody said it was going to be easy.
Chris Barrow has been active as a consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. As a writer, his blog enjoys a strong following and he is a regular contributor to the dental press. Naturally direct, assertive and determined, he has the ability to reach conclusions quickly, as well as the sharp reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries. In 2014 he appeared as a “castaway” in the first season of the popular reality TV show “The Island with Bear Grylls”. His main professional focus is as Coach Barrow, providing coaching and mentorship to independent dentistry.
One thought on “10 things you have to be good at”
This is awesome but point no 7 us getting disturbed all the time
Comments are closed.