Actually, what a three weeks – because this weekend will be my first full two days at home since 2/3 October.
Quite an amazing month in terms of new business, revenues (my best month in two years) and future opportunity.
- looking after my lovely clients
- training the first Tesco Instore team
- everything about The Showcase
- new web site up and running
- filming completed for the web site a few days ago (wait until you see it)
I am truly loving every day of it – the schedule is hard and sometimes I have the capacity to “lose it” in the third or fourth hotel room of the week.
But considering what its like “out there” I have to count my blessings.
Annie and I are going to have a couple of days rest and relaxation and I’ll be keeping away from the desk (sort of).
But for now, I want to thank
- my wonderful support team
- my fabulous clients
- my beautiful family
- all my friends in dentistry
This isn’t a retirement speech – I’m just a happy bloke this morning.