It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.
C. S. Lewis
We have some important changes to announce at 7connections, so I hope you will indulge me briefly whilst I bring you up to date:
- We are moving our office base from South Manchester to Mayfair in Central London in the next few weeks
- We are welcoming our new 7connections operations manager, Annie Gladwell, to her first team meeting on Monday 2nd November
- On the same day, our new 7connections Infusionsoft account manager, Gary Cumber will meet the rest of the team
- Rachel Barrow will be moving to a part-time role as Infusionsoft account manager over the next few weeks, before she finishes work to begin preparations for her PhD (fingers crossed on her applications)
- Jon Barrow will be transitioning into a 7connections Sales Executive role over the coming months, as we gradually move his existing workload to new team members in London – Jon’s focus will be on Infusionsoft powered marketing support and other digital marketing products and services in the pipeline
- Kerry Howard and Sophie Ormsby have left us to pursue other career opportunities – we are excited for Sophie who has been headhunted by an expanding graphic design agency in Manchester
It will be business as usual for Chris Barrow, Tim Caudrelier and Phillippa Goodwin – so no change for us in terms of what we do and who we look after (or where we live).
- a central communications hub from which we can engage with clients across the UK
- a talent pool for team members as our business expands over the coming years
- a closer connection with the pulse of industry, technology and innovation
- a location consistent with the plans for the next phase of our evolution
In February 2016 it will be 3 years since 7 people came together to form a new business and we are now preparing to fly – a journey that we look forward to sharing with you as our friends, followers, suppliers, strategic alliance partners and clients.