For the next 2 days:
- an opportunity to monitor the pulse of the business of dentistry
- speaking each day in the Practice Plan Theatre, sharing thoughts on our collective future
- meetings with strategic alliance partners on the supply-side of dentistry
- a nosy around the exhibitors to spot innovation
- good conversations with past, present and future clients
- networking off the conference floor
- continuing support for our friends from Bridge2Aid
- a rare chance to say “hello” to my own work colleagues, away from our London office
My primary objective is to listen and observe.
Chris Barrow has been active as a consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. As a writer, his blog enjoys a strong following and he is a regular contributor to the dental press. Naturally direct, assertive and determined, he has the ability to reach conclusions quickly, as well as the sharp reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries. In 2014 he appeared as a “castaway” in the first season of the popular reality TV show “The Island with Bear Grylls”. His main professional focus is as Coach Barrow, providing coaching and mentorship to independent dentistry.