Credit due to my partner Dr Simon Hocken, who summarises below his suggested agenda for the meeting that starts every production day in a dental practice:
Daily Huddle Meeting.
- 15-20 minutes
- Everyone present
- Lead by Clinical Manager
- Remind everyone of the big picture
- What are the financial (and other) targets for the day?
- Is everyone on the team ok, anyone need any special support?
- Review the list of patients for the day
- Do we have everything we need for these patients, lab work etc
- Any technical/operations issues today?
- Any staffing issues today?
- What are the critical non essentials we can wow these patients with
- Who will we ask for referals/testimonials