So I am close to the finish line of an exhausting week.
Monday – management meeting.
Tuesday – Manchester dental workshop.
Wednesday – Belfast dental workshop.
Thursday – Watford dental workshop.
Friday – Reading coaches workshop.
The delivery, travel and business maintenance make these the most exciting but tiring weeks of my professional life.
I am writing this post in Bracknell on Friday morning (in a very nice upgraded room at the Hilton – birds singing outside my balcony) and reflecting on what I like best about the road trips.
What I like best is the feedback from clients on what is happening to them day by day in practice.
I have learned this week that:
- dentists are hating the “New Contract” and the world of UDA’s;
- more and more are deciding on the private route;
- teams are in full support (and when they are not they need to go);
- patients are ready to buy private dentistry because “the people are nicer” – it’s not about dentistry, its about customer service
- the whole profession is ready to change.
I want to be at the forefront of that change – my head is spinning with ideas.