Question from a client yesterday about dental practice web site design.
I still Google around towns I visit and find web sites that talk about:
- How well qualified the principal and associates are;
- How advanced their post-graduate clinical courses have been;
- How clever the equipment is and
- How much they know about teeth and gums (page on crowns, page on fillings, page on implants).
Boring – and a magnet for price-shoppers.
If I move into a geographical area and I’m looking for a new dentist, or if I have a few grand in my pocket and want a smile-makeover – what do I want to see on your web site?
- People – show me the team, tell me who they are in real life
- Premises – take me on a virtual tour and show my how nice the building and the parking and the interior is
- Promises – tell me about your customer service standards and your patient journey – that you will listen to me and talk to me – and not treat me like a unit of dental activity
People, Premises, Promises.
Thaxted Dental Centre
The Orthodontic Centre