Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic, Farnham, Surrey
Full Time – 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic is one of the leading cosmetic dental clinics in the south of England. Trusted by over 5,000 private patients and over 500 referring dentists for specialist and complex treatments, it is one of the UK’ s most technically advanced centres offering clinical excellence from dentists, surgeons, hygienists and technicians.
This opportunity is for a bubbly, pro-active, team player to join this friendly and professional team. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing all patients with exceptional customer service and offer 5 star concierge style service to all their customers.
Dental experience is not essential but reception experience is.
The key requirements of this role will be:
- Extremely clear and concise communication skills to be able to deal with all customers on the telephone and in person
- The ability to maintain a professional image at all times
- A methodical approach and be extremely well organised in order to perform this role to a high standard
- You must be able to work calmly under pressure, prioritising the work to ensure deadlines are met
- Providing bespoke customised service to each patient to ensure that they have the right knowledge and support to assist with their treatment
- Taking payments from patients for treatment and chasing payments if required
- Pro-active diary management – arranging, rearranging appointments as appropriate
- Good administration skills to ensure all correspondence is completed as needed
For the right candidate this will be the perfect challenge and will be highly rewarding. Please send your CV to email@example.com