Chatting to a friend last night who has lots of contacts with surgeons in London and the South East.
Here’s what’s happening:
- sales of private medical treatment are down 50% since the start of the year
- claims on insurance are up as people use their Employer’s Medical Insurance before they are made redundant.
The point is that markets are changing rapidly – and so you have to stay connected to be able to see trends as they develop and respond to them.
What’s the trend in UK dentistry?
How do you find out?
I’m “lucky” because I get to travel.
From the perspective of the Holiday Inn Kings Cross and a horrible cup of coffee, travel is no fun – but from a market-awareness perspective its great.
In the last 24 hours I have listened carefully to 36 VDP’s and written an ezine article on my experience this morning.
In the next 48 hours I will be:
- attending and speaking at an IDH Divisional Conference with delegates from all over London, the Home Counties and the South East
- attending a marketing conference with SOE this evening
- Speaking and MC’ing at The Brits tomorrow (with over 80 attending)
- dinner tomorrow night with the BOS and
- attending and speaking at a BOS Study Group conference on Saturday
which means that by Saturday night, my market intelligence will be greater.
What are you doing?
You have to get connected to the dental business community.