Richard Jones is an Orthodontist, industry leader and ex director of Total Orthodontics, one of the leading groups of Orthodontic Practices in the UK.
Besides organising the last three British Orthodontic Shows in the UK, he has also delivered some business courses with Ashley Latter
On this excellent podcast, you will discover
- The steps Total Orthodontics put into place to become one of the leading group of Practices in the UK
- The importance of team and how to get your team on board with your ideas
- How to grow a business, even in the banking crisis
- The importance of looking at your costs and discover one tactic on how to negotiate a good deal with your suppliers.
- The importance of sales & marketing
- AND MUCH MORE
Contact Chris and Ashley
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Episode Length: 56 minutes, 18 seconds
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.