Is there ANY reason why – in every surgery – you would not have
- a high quality SLR camera with instant uplink?
- digital x-ray?
- intra-oral cameras with instant uplink?
The most important piece of equipment in a 2012 dental or hygiene/therapy surgery?
A 42-inch plasma screen.
Then a conversation with every patient:
- what do you like most about your smile?
- what do you like least about your smile?
- what would you most like to change?
Then just shut up, listen and, when the patient has finished talking.
- what they will need to do to help themselves
- and how you can then help them