I am delighted to announce a new strategic alliance between 7connections and OneSG, who provide (in their own words) finance, accountancy, facilities, HR and IT support to dental practices around the UK.
Our Managing Partner Tim Caudrelier has reached an agreement with the team at OneSG and Managing Director Paul Dutton.
We recognised some time ago that the services offered by both companies – business administration and management in the case of OneSG and business development by 7connections – could work hand in hand to benefit existing clients of both organisations and the wider dental marketplace.
The core values of both organisations are aligned and we share a similar mission.
We believe this alliance places us in a unique position to help those who are:
- starting or buying their own practice
- looking to ignite an existing practice that may have reached a glass ceiling
- helping in a turnaround situation
- assisting those owner-managers who have been overwhelmed by increased responsibility
- looking to focus on clinical delivery and delegate management responsibility
- want to build a better management team in their practice
by offering both depth and breadth in the support we can offer and the experience of those delivering results.
We are now able to cover all the bases of strategic planning, finance, accountancy, marketing, patient experience, operations and HR by joining forces for the benefit of the busy dental entrepreneur.
We are excited by the possibilities of working closely with OneSG and look forward to developing this relationship over the years ahead.