Dear Dental Principal
I’d like to apply for a job at your practice please:
- Job Title – Extreme Business Coach;
- Start Date – 1st January 2021;
- Duration – 12 months;
- Salary – £1,200 pcm (including VAT);
- Benefits – I do not require any health insurance, or a pension, or life cover, or expenses or an invite to the Christmas party or a bonus;
- Working conditions – I don’t need a desk, a chair, a telephone, a computer, a uniform, a locker or any business cards – oh, and you don’t need to be nice to me;
- Attitude – I know how to
- help you with your new practice or new practice purchase;
- help you if you are stuck at a glass ceiling
- help you if you don’t like your job or your business any more;
- grow your existing business profits by 33%;
- prepare your business for sale and increase the value you will realise;
- or – help you to grow a self-managing business that you will never have to sell;
- I’ve been helping others in dentistry to do the same for 22 years;
- I’m not scared of getting my hands dirty, confrontation doesn’t worry me, I tell the truth about what I see;
- In December 2021 I will resign on a month’s notice;
- I’ll want you to tell others that your investment was worth it because I helped your practice to break through to a new level.
How will I achieve this for you?
- I’ll spend 4 full days during 2021 working with you and your team on-site;
- I’ll invite you and your senior team to 4 workshops during 2021 to train on marketing, finance, the patient experience and leadership;
- I’ll invite you to 8 separate video calls to monitor your progress and answer questions;
- I’ll send you and your managers an automated reporting request every Friday, to keep you all accountable;
- I’ll invite you to my e-learning platform, where you can access and download a growing catalogue of business development resources.
I’d like to attend an interview and answer your questions.
Would you be prepared to give me 30-minutes of your time on video or telephone?
Your action – just email email@example.com with the word “Coach 2021” in the subject line and I’ll connect.
p.s. If you need help in 2020, I’m sold out – but I can refer you to my workshop programme (where we still have spaces) or another coach.