Your team will excel when they know that you have faith in them.
You will develop that faith when:
• you know that they are committed to your vision
• you know that they are dedicated to fulfilling their individual responsibilities
• you know that they are loyal
• you know that their allegiance to you and your cause is unconditional
• you know that they are pursuing their unique ability
Part of your leadership role is to continuously demonstrate that faith.
Your appreciation and respect.
Part of their role as team members is to continuously demonstrate that your faith in them is justified.
If there is a single person in your team in whom you have no faith, that will weaken the whole.
They must be changed – or changed.
When you do that, you show faith in yourself.
People follow leaders who continuously demonstrate faith in themselves.