Welcome to this episode of Two Reds are Better than One. Chris Barrow and Ashley Latter interview Deepa Vakil, Principal Dentist at Dental at Media City UK.
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
In This Episode:
- 02:01 – Hello Deepa!
- 08:56 – Day 1 of a new practice
- 11:25 – Looking back over the past three years
- 13:28 – Concrete Advice for building rapport
- 14:46 – How to ask for referrals
- 17:14 – Secrets to success
- 19:00 – Where do you find prospective staff?
- 20:58 – Couples in business
- 23:13 – What does the week look like?
- 24:50 – Why do you work so hard?
- 27:25 – More about referrals
- 28:11 – Why refer to Dental at Media City?
- 31:03 – What’s your demographic?
- 32:50 – Approach to business hours?
- 34:12 – How do you keep your staff happy?
- 35:07 – Imagine six years from now
- 37:21 – What advice would you give a young dentist?
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.