Welcome to Two Reds are Better than One – the Chris Barrow and Ashley Latter Podcast.
In this episode we interview Ushma Vaidya, Marketing Manager for Tri-Dental, an 8-location micro-corporate in the UK.
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
In This Episode:
- 00:58 – What have Chris and Ashley been up to?
- 07:33 – Introducing Ushma Vaidya
- 12:28 – Ushma’s background
- 14:58 – A real recruiting story
- 21:38 – Managing eight practices as a Marketing Manager
- 24:58 – The secrets of a successful Facebook practice Page
- 31:04 – Dr. Richard Glover
- 33:00 – The use of video in practice marketing
- 39:00 – Marketing ROI
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.