- Trouble from my clients who will say “what about all of your lecturing on balance?”
- Trouble from my loved ones who will ask “where the hell were you?”
- Trouble from my support team who will shout “too transparent?”
But I had a moment over lunch today to review my diary since 1st September and calculate the following:
- Number of days sleeping in a bed that I own = 44
- Number of days sleeping in hotel beds = 66.
That’s a lot of hotel breakfasts.
Chris Barrow has been active as a consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. As a writer, his blog enjoys a strong following and he is a regular contributor to the dental press. Naturally direct, assertive and determined, he has the ability to reach conclusions quickly, as well as the sharp reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries. In 2014 he appeared as a “castaway” in the first season of the popular reality TV show “The Island with Bear Grylls”. His main professional focus is as Coach Barrow, providing coaching and mentorship to independent dentistry.