So there I am, sat with a group of experienced and hugely successful principals for the afternoon, answering questions extemporaneously.
Expecting to be challenged on the complex stuff?
No – not really.
- who do I sell my practice to? When? How? How much for?
- what do I do when the PCT reduce my funding?
- who are the real competition going forward?
- do I need to worried about the corporates?
- how do I reduce make my associates profitable?
- what should my web site be doing?
- how does “branding” effect the way I develop the practice?
- should I expand to multiple locations?
- how do I get to spend more time at home, seeing my family?
Which, you might say, is a normal day at the office for me.
Just goes to show – no matter how successful you become, the questions stay the same.