Are you looking … .
– To be part of a forward thinking, growing, modern and friendly dental practice?
– To work with people who appreciated the exceptional work that you do and the impact you have on the business you are working for?
– To join a practice which will actively encourage and aid your professional and personal development not only in your role as important member of the practice, but also within the dental industry itself?
– A position which has the potential for you to progress to more senior roles with greater responsibilities and remuneration?
– A practice that is able to and willing to provide you with any necessary training in order to help you achieve your potential and best serve the practice and its patients?
Who we are looking for
– You have experience in the dental profession as a dental nurse/manager/receptionist
– You are passionate about the dental industry and enjoy constantly learning and developing your role in the dental team
– You are equally as comfortable working as part of a team as well as leading other team members.
– You have experience with dental software.
– You understand the importance of good communication and the vital role of customer service in the private dental practice.
– You are looking for a role in which you can grow.
– You are equally as experienced, competent and comfortable on front desk as you are working along side our dentists,hygienists and specialists.
– You are aware of the government legislation and regulations surrounding a dental practice, and ideally have experience in dealing with this aspect of the practice, or are eager to learn.
The small print
– We are ideally looking for a full time candidate but would consider part time for the right candidate.
– We are willing to offer the right remuneration to reflect your ability and value to our business.
– We are fully computerised and run SOE (exact) software.
– We are a predominately private practice with a very small NHS contract (mainly children)
– We are a family run practice, with over 30 years of success behind us, and are currently in the early stages of a large expansion and are looking for long term staff who are keen to help our practice, improve, develop and grow.
– As well as general dentistry we offer a wide range of cosmetic services including, cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics and dental implants.
– We have private off street parking as well as ample parking surrounding the practice.
– We are value our staff and we attribute the friendly, comforting and professional enviroment which we are so often complimented on to our amazing, dedicated staff.
If you are interested in working with us please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can find out more about our practice by visiting us online at www.adamsdental.co.uk , you can also find us on facebook
Are you looking … .