Catherine owns an Orthodontic Practice in Wakefield, which is an industrial town in the North of England. She is also the most driven person you will ever meet. During the last 10 years, she has taken six individual courses with Ashley Latter and has also been a member of his year-long Entrepreneur Group.
There is so much to take away from this interview and I promise your pen will not stop writing
You will discover;
- How to grow a Private Practice in a very typical North Yorkshire working-class town.
- The importance of getting your team on board and how to get your team to buy into your ideas. This, on idea alone, is worth the 40-minute investment listening to the podcast.
- Why you need to continually develop yourself and your team
- How to remain positive when times are tough
- The importance Treatment Co-coordinators in your Practice and
- How to create a well-oiled sales operation
- AND MUCH MORE
Contact Chris and Ashley
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Episode Length: 30 minutes, 13 seconds
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.