With less than 40 days to go until the end of 2019, now is the time to be making important decisions about your 2020 personal and professional life.
I’m going to help you to kick start that process with a FREE WEBINAR – this evening at 19:00 UK time – in which I’m going to deliver a step by step process to making next year your best year yet in just 60 intensive minutes.
In fact, this will be a one-hour Personal MBA programme, designed to give you the basic tools required to take control of your own destiny.
My motives aren’t entirely altruistic, of course, because this webinar will be a no-obligation trailer for our 31-day Get Your Year in Gear programme – back by popular demand in January 2020. More info on that in December’s newsletter, coming next week.
As I said – no obligation – you are free to attend the webinar and take away the knowledge and material I’ll be sharing.
Here’s an outline of the hour:
19:00 – 19:15
Step 1 – Vision
- The Broad Concept Approach
- looking back – what can you learn from your past?
- looking in the mirror – what can you see today?
- looking forward – where do you see yourself a year from now?
- Getting ready for 2020
- setting goals for the first 90 days
- removing tolerations and obstacles
- identifying your unique abilities
19:15 – 19:30
Step 2 – Time
- 7 steps to time and task management
- how to use the 80/20 rule for your benefit
- how to delegate effectively
19:30 – 19:45
Step 3 – Money
- your 2020 personal cash flow
- your 2020 professional cash flow
- P&Ls and KPIs
- your Operating Cost Per Surgery Per Day
- making sure you make a profit on everything you do
- the pricing matrix
19:45 – 20:00
Step 4 – People
- Leadership/Management and the important difference between them
- Your internal and external dream teams
- Effective team communication
It’s an ambitious goal to deliver that much quality content in such a short time – I’m up for the challenge.
Are you ready to join me?
It’s going to be rapid – a glimpse into the archive of fantastic knowledge that I’ve accumulated over the last 40 years in the personal and business development landscape.
Here’s my offer – give me 60 minutes of your time to inspire you with my own passion for this work.
If the time or the time difference don’t suit – don’t worry – if you register and are unable to attend, we will send you a recording of the session.